Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Come in Spinner :)
9,092 Posts
Become a paid member, support this wonderful forum and you can turn the adds off in the user cp without risking downloading an app with spyware to your computer to do it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Not sure about this forum, but most places it is a bannable offense to use adblockers. Just think- how do they afford to sustain the website? It is a continuous expense, not just a one time set up.

·
28,392 Posts
You must be joking? Right?
I didn't think he was joking. :p

Not sure about this forum, but most places it is a bannable offense to use adblockers. Just think- how do they afford to sustain the website? It is a continuous expense, not just a one time set up.
Not here. You can adblock all you want. Hell, I'm using one right now!
Truth of the matter is however, once you are a paid member there isn't much to block. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Okay, not seeing how to shut off ads. I'd like this to be faster is all. I have supported most of the advertisers here in one purchase or another. Help?

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Thank you Chuck, much, much better. Would have never guessed that control would be in my details section.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
I understand that if this site is to exist we should contribute....the pop-up ads and stripe ads are equally annoying, especially the stripe ads running at the bottom of frame in the picture section.
I would rather be charge a nominal service fee and be done with it....

·
28,392 Posts
Here's another tip that makes pages load faster and really cleans up the page, probably a good one for you Mobile app users:

Go to your User CP, under Settings and Options click Edit Options...about halfway down the page under Thread Display Options you find a box titled Visible Post Elements.
Un-check the Show Signatures option, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Apply...and enjoy a signature-free Ducati.MS experience. It's almost as good as buying a membership and turning off the ads! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.