Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the October Bike of the Month Competition!

Sky Tire Cloud Wheel Vehicle

Congrats to our September winner, @Varmitcong

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is my 2018 Multistrada 1260S on a recent Pacific Northwest tour with 5 other friends, all on Ducatis! I love the versatility and broad capability that this bike offers. The perfect mount for 5,000 miles through some of the most beautiful land this country has!
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Plant
!
Plant Tire Vehicle Wheel Plant community

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
OK Here is my New to me 1991 Ducati 851, she now has 7900 miles on her. I recently acquired this wonderful motorcycle from a Ducati collector. She has a few upgrades these include -StainTune stainless slip-on's, I have installed a vented clutch cover & engine case protector --It had the wrong ft brake master cylinder when I picked her up but this has now been changed to the correct one. The original helmet lock was also missing but I managed to score a new one in the box.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle brake
Automotive parking light Plant Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light
The computer has an FIM chip tuned for the exhaust. It was fully serviced just before I purchased including all fluids, tyres, belts valve adjustment etc. She runs just as good as she looks--& it's not shown but I just received a nice Corbin Saddle which will be on her soon--( Yea I know many of you hate Corbin Saddles but it puts me about 1 & 1/2 inches higher in the saddle which for me allows me to actually ride it)

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Here for your perusal is my 1991 Ducati 900ss, this is a very early production and was a European motorcycle not a Import to North America. I have changed a few things with Super Light parts because I like the look. She has less then 4000 original kilometers right now. She was not ridden for 18 years when I got her. What I have done -Full service w/ belts, New tyres & brake pads, cleaned & lined the tank replaced the fuel pump, filter & fuel lines.
I installed a solo seat & fairing, Corbin Saddle, Carbon Ft & R mudguards, Carbon Tech high Exhaust, External fuel petcock, K&N Air Filter with stock airbox, Front Forks modified internals using Suzuki GSXR 750 cartridges now the front end feels perfect. I have a set of nice 2 piece Marvic Super Light wheels I may use but I really like the white frame & wheels.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Land vehicle Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Motorcycle

Reactions: Blakpani

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Here for your enjoyment is my 1991 Ducati 907ie, I have owned this motorcycle for about 12 years she only has about 5K on the speedo, This 907ie is mainly stock with the exception of a BMC air filter, Ceramic coated exhaust system with Cobra slip-on's & a Corbin Saddle. She runs as good as she looks & is a joy to ride.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Sky
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Light Automotive tire

·
Registered
2016 Hypermotard 939 sp
13 Posts
Ok WTH I’ll give it a try 😉
2016 hyper sp : evo tech full protection rad kit, evotech frame sliders,
evotech axle sliders(front and rear)
3 seats- reg, journeyman and race
R&G tail bracket!
CRG bar end mirrors
Full Termignioni race exhaust with the Termi mapping+ K&N filter to accommodate the air box improvement!
Ducati race carbon windscreen and rear hugger! Pazzo shortly adjustable lever!
some extra small stuff that are coming( ducabike frame plug kit) and few more little things!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is my "94 900ss. I bought it as a near wreck 5 years ago. Full repaint, ported heads, ignitech ignition, Silmoto headers, 944 kit and lightened flywheel are among the modifications. I have a set of FCR's on the way. I love passing people on more modern machinery through the twisty stuff.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

1 - 10 of 10 Posts