Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who the fuck is snow?

Just grabbin the opportunity to stick it to our neighbours .. where is Cheesy when ya need him :D .. gezz it is hard to start a good scrap these days :p

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Must be a kiwi thing

They have mess up the english langwich

As you can sea Ozzys have refined it .

Shanetbird

Nth Queensland

·
Registered
592 Posts
f-ing sheep shaggers! I'll tell you what we'll do mate... close the borders.. then you'll get no post! and maybe no more crownies or XXXX! eh eh.. what ya gunna do then eh... think of it, NO VB! Strewth...

SSSSSSSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Speaking of you people upside down on this globe, has anyone heard of Aaron Clarke, the Aprilia racer?

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
here an sample of kiwi speak

'A' bro but yar gandles on grab the chilly buin and wil get som
fush an chupps cussy Bro, Choice !

Ok "who in the US understood what that all means"

I rest my case.

we need sub titles for there movies even if they are good stuff

Sheep shaggers LOL !

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Speaking of you people upside down on this globe, has anyone heard of Aaron Clarke, the Aprilia racer?
Nope ... wots the name of his sheep ... I mean wife.

Pedro ... mate at least we can spell beer and not have to rely on calling XXXX cos we can't spell.

You guys spared no expense on the label :D

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yes, Kiwi but used to race 250GPs here in OZ. He raced Aprilia's for a long time but then switched to a gixxer in 2007 i think. He was a mechanic as well and used to make some mean motors and bikes. He had a serious crash a while ago and is still recovering http://www.getwellclarkie.com/

·
Registered
605 Posts
This is just blatant post whoring. Are you competing with Snow for a title?:D :D :D
Hi CT, ............................... blatant post whoring? You shirt lifters on the northside should take afence with a gate in it, ................................ so you can let yaselvs out.

Herman is just tryin us out with a bit of local shit stiring, you ever wonder why Kiwi's wear welly's (wellingtons, gumboots, golloshers, knee high rubber boots for workin in the mud)? They are for puttin back legs of sheep in so they can't get away! :D

Now CT, I know Herman wont get offended, he'll just come back with another bucket of shit.

Takin the piss is our way of sayin, "You're ok cobber, You're accepted". We don't hugankis and put our fingers up each others bum, well ................................ except for Hopoiati. (He's a kiwi)

·
Registered
605 Posts
XXXX - well they're Queenslanders monstaman so we don't expect too much in the upstairs department..
Let's see what you mexicans got, Wayne Gardiner = 1 World Title ........................ and we got Mick Doohan, how many now? I lost count, oh my ................. :sleep:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now CT, I know Herman wont get offended, he'll just come back with another bucket of shit.
Cheesy, my wife told me off and said I am not allowed to pick on the intellectually handicapped which is fair enough so you safe :D

...'sides coouuldn't fiand a bucket cob :p

Argh all good fun, Troy B is still an honorary Kiwi tho, dude is a total legend (can't believe I said that in public about an Oz) :eek:

We have now upgraded our airforce too, we have special agent Bar-bara on so you blokes are in for some trouble.

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
One thing about blokes from Oz is that their hearts and humour are always in the right place!

Mr. T. B. Bechtel, a City Councillor from Sydney, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of the torture of suspected terrorists.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT: 'If hooking up a terrorist prisoner's nuts, to a car's battery cables, will save just one Australian's life, then I have just three things to say,'

‘Red is positive’

‘Black is negative’

‘And make sure his nuts are wet'

·
Registered
284 Posts
Then again, there were these two old Aussie blokes sitting on a hill overlooking a coastal town. One chap says to the other "do you see all those houses down there, I built those, but do they call me "Bruce the Builder" ... No".

"Anyway" he says "I made so much money building the houses I decided to branch out and started a boat building business, if you look in the bay most of those boats I built, but do they call me "Bruce the boat builder"....No"

"and yet" he said "there was just this one sheep......."

1 - 20 of 27 Posts