Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather has been crapy for weeks now feel like a monsoon. I need a good ride . What about a group ride with HM from LI rider and around? Other Ducs welcome of course. Any one has a good idea where to go as soon as the sky clears up.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hey man, I'm from Sayville, about ten minutes east of West Islip. Between the weather and work I haven't been able to get out much, just broke 300 miles yesterday. I took a trip out to Riverhead during the week but thats about it. We can meet up some time if you want. My name is Brett.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'm looking to ride out to the Hawk's nest some time in the near future. If anyone is interested. We could all meet up at Bear mountain.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, more rain all weekend :mad:,,,,,,when possible was thinking of north shore to Greenport - Shelter Isle to Montauk.
Not many twisties though,,,,need to head up to Connecticut and find good route and destination. Any ideas?

just put on Rizoma mirrors and turn sigs, will post pics soon.

ozric

Attachments

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Yes, more rain all weekend :mad:,,,,,,when possible was thinking of north shore to Greenport - Shelter Isle to Montauk.
Not many twisties though,,,,need to head up to Connecticut and find good route and destination. Any ideas?

just put on Rizoma mirrors and turn sigs, will post pics soon.

ozric
Lot's of twisties north of the city. I live in Westchester some really good roads to ride here. Let me know if you wanna meet up. I can show you a couple good routes to take also check out this site it can give you some roads to check out. I found a few off of it.

http://www.motorcycleroads.us/index.html

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rain for tomorrow sunday again. Let's keep this post running for next weekend or open a new one by the next week. Twisty roads are good. All the way East/Shelter Island or CT/weschester or Bear Mountain.
Brett yes Sayville is not far and I see you have Arrows exhaust like me.
How long it has been raining? 4 weeks now!!! I will be ready any sunny weekend.
Oliver

·
Registered
4 Posts
Long Island dealer recommendation ?

Guys:

I'm ready to pull the trigger on a new Hypermotard but cannot decide on a dealer in Long Island, NY. Any recommendation or feedback on your buying experience would be appreciated ? If you would prefer , just PM me.

Thank you,

Sparky

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Saturday looks like the day to ride. I'm going to take Rt.22 to SR 301(nice sweeping road) in Putnam county. Then RT.9 to Bear Mountain. If any of you guy's are interested in meeting up let me know.

·
Registered
437 Posts
R-
I'll ride, just let me know.

S-
GoldCoast Motorsport has had a hyper on their floor for what seems like forever, so check them out. It could work out to be a deal. I have used them twice for service needs and they were quick and I was satisfied.
F-

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I was going to leave sometime in the morning. Let me know what time you can make it up here. From NYC I'm about 45 min. Could meet at exit 6 off of 684.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Guys:

I'm ready to pull the trigger on a new Hypermotard but cannot decide on a dealer in Long Island, NY. Any recommendation or feedback on your buying experience would be appreciated ? If you would prefer , just PM me.

Thank you,

Sparky
I'd go with the best deal, all things even you're in Holbrook go with F1 Oakdale.

Tom

1 - 17 of 17 Posts