Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you guys order nuts and bolts (like the V fairing and seat bolts) for your SBKS? My local dealer is miles away, and was wondering if there is an online source.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Well there are a couple of good ones around. OPP Racing, TPO in Texas and MotoWheels in CA. MotoWheels has a heck of a selection of titanium stuff as well as speciality fasteners. TPO does alot of titanium axles and replacement bolts. Bought my axle, sprocket and various other nuts and bolts from them. Very nice stuff.
There you go!

·
Registered
346 Posts
tastynuts.com

Best the world has to offer. From the UK though but then again, our bikes are from europe so....

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
send Chris at Desmoparts an E-mail, he can probably get you whatever you need even if it's not listed on their web site.

·
Registered
94 Posts
tastynuts.com

Best the world has to offer. From the UK though but then again, our bikes are from europe so....
;);) I have bought a LOT of fasteners from these guys (Pro-Bolt UK) - they process an order, and have parts at my door in 1 x week. They are reliable and honest, have a great range, and will send you an elaborate catalogue full of temptation! Not bad from UK to Australia...

·
Registered
103 Posts
;);) I have bought a LOT of fasteners from these guys (Pro-Bolt UK) - they process an order, and have parts at my door in 1 x week. They are reliable and honest, have a great range, and will send you an elaborate catalogue full of temptation! Not bad from UK to Australia...
But very expensive shipping, $80 to ship over $320 order

1 - 9 of 9 Posts