Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one was to remove the Fistula (the dialysis access) in my left arm. Seeins' how my kid-a-nee is doing so well, and seeins' how failure is not an option I had her removed today. Bittersweet bye bye - that thing worked flawlessly and served me well for 18 years. But being very thin of skin and hanging out there in the wind like it was, it was a constant concern albeit much less of a concern than not having it would been.
i have no idea what it looks like under there. Probably a tad gnarly at the moment but by ECM it should be beautiful-ish. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
26,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This one was to remove the Fistula (the dialysis access) in my left arm. Seeins' how my kid-a-nee is doing so well, and seeins' how failure is not an option I had her removed today. Bittersweet bye bye - that thing worked flawlessly and served me well for 18 years. But being very thin of skin and hanging out there in the wind like it was, it was a constant concern albeit much less of a concern than not having it would been.
i have no idea what it looks like under there. Probably a tad gnarly at the moment but by ECM it should be beautiful-ish. :cool:

PS: Had to re-up the drugs. o_O

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
God speed Chuck. Your positive attitude carries a shitload of power .... cling to that. You're a good man, I can only hope the best for you. Hang tough, good sir. Hang tough. And keep that smile a smilin' .....

·
Super Moderator
26,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you, Sir. I really am tired of these surgery's but just remind myself,
"It's just a moment in time".
Playing guitar is on hold for a few days and that sucks cause I'm an everyday kinda guy...but this too shall pass.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Damn Pal, why didnt you say so? Shit, get the girl to start another donation site. Fuck, get better soon you crusty bas.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Yup .....

Get well enough to pick up the geetar again ... music is medicine!

(me on one of my 6 string basses .... Ampeg SVT 300 watt tube head, Ampeg HLF610 front ported 6x10 cab ... band practice ... a few years ago).

·
Administrator
11,889 Posts
This is the kind of progress that is WAY more fun then waiting for a V4 Multistrada.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts