Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ducati Monster 1100RS
This is my Monster 1100 RS, rebuilt by the company Metaltech in Italy when it was new. This is a very special and completely unique Monster. It was bought new by Michele Simonetti who was part owner of the company Metaltech in Italy. He has owned it until I was lucky enough to be allowed to take it over this year. It is now in Norway. Where do I begin to describe what has been done with this amazing Monster. For those of you who do not know the company Metaltech, this company produced racing components for motorcycles, and they worked closely with Ducati's race team. Metaltech used Troy Bayliss as a test driver on this Monster, which is why it is decorated with Metaltech's logos and Troy Bayliss' number # 21. All of the cover parts are in carbon lacquered in this one off theme. The exhaust system from HPE is made specifically for this Ducati. This also applies to the rear shock absorber from Mupo. It is also made specifically for this Monster. It has race switches and clip on handlebars. Slipper clutch and adjustable footrests. Öhlin's forks are set up by Ducati's own mechanics in their race department. It has of course race gearing with first gear up and the other gears down. It can also be mentioned that it has participated in many motorcycle exhibitions in Italy, including the motorcycle exhibition in Milano and World Ducati Week. At this exhibition it has been awarded to the top 10. Will also point out that it has a fantastic mapping of ECU. It runs silky smooth at low speeds. This is subjective, but in my eyes this is the most beautiful Monster 1100 on the planet. I love it

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire Sports gear Motor vehicle
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive lighting Vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts