Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the November Bike of the Month Competition!

Congrats to our September winner, @rennsportmotorrad

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ducati Monster 1100RS
This is my Monster 1100 RS, rebuilt by the company Metaltech in Italy when it was new. This is a very special and completely unique Monster. It was bought new by Michele Simonetti who was part owner of the company Metaltech in Italy. He has owned it until I was lucky enough to be allowed to take it over this year. It is now in Norway. Where do I begin to describe what has been done with this amazing Monster. For those of you who do not know the company Metaltech, this company produced racing components for motorcycles, and they worked closely with Ducati's race team. Metaltech used Troy Bayliss as a test driver on this Monster, which is why it is decorated with Metaltech's logos and Troy Bayliss' number # 21. All of the cover parts are in carbon lacquered in this one off theme. The exhaust system from HPE is made specifically for this Ducati. This also applies to the rear shock absorber from Mupo. It is also made specifically for this Monster. It has race switches and clip on handlebars. Slipper clutch and adjustable footrests. Öhlin's forks are set up by Ducati's own mechanics in their race department. It has of course race gearing with first gear up and the other gears down. It can also be mentioned that it has participated in many motorcycle exhibitions in Italy, including the motorcycle exhibition in Milano and World Ducati Week. At this exhibition it has been awarded to the top 10. Will also point out that it has a fantastic mapping of ECU. It runs silky smooth at low speeds. This is subjective, but in my eyes this is the most beautiful Monster 1100 on the planet. I love it

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire Sports gear Motor vehicle
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive lighting Vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my 2009 1198s. I purchased the bike new in 2009. In my opinion, it is one of the best looking 1198s out there. Over the past 12 years I have had many enjoyable rides. There’s not much more to say than I love riding this bike. I have added all carbon fiber body work with a custom paint job to highlight the carbon fiber. All logos are painted. No decals on this bike. The other modifications are a Ducati aluminum gas tank, Ducati Performance mirrors, aluminum radiator hose kit, and gas cap, full Termi exhaust with Jet Hot ceramic coating, custom levers, Sato rear sets, Saddlemen seat, EVR slipper clutch and slave cylinder, STM clutch cover and crankcase breather, Rizoma grips and bar ends, TST Industries integrated tail light, Fabbri wind screen, and Ducabike ride height adjuster. I hope you enjoy the pics!

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is my 2021 Streetfighter V4s Dark Stealth Build! Long story short I had a 2020 Streetfightfighter V4 standard and I had a ton of parts on back order that took over a year to arrive. I was eating dinner at a restaurant downtown waiting on a bike night…. Well a lady straight up ran over it. Luckily she came in to say something! The bike was totaled and thank goodness 90% of the accessories I was waiting on. Let’s move forward to this bike… After my first V4 SF was totaled my dealer only had a Dark Stealth in stock, well I bit the bullet and went Dark Stealth! I do not regret this decision at all. My Marchisinis arrived a week after my first SF was run over. After a week and paperwork for the new bike everything was sitting at Ducati ready for install after over a year of research sourcing parts etc. I had Ducati swap the parts that were not damaged from the old bike to the new! The thing I love most about the dark is it looks way better than I anticipated in black! I ride this thing waaaayyyy too much so I don’t have many great photos.

Mods:
Ducati Performance Full Akra System
Ducati Performance air filter
Ducati Performance up-map
Rizoma reservoirs with clear tubing routed to mirror each other… both size small
Ducati Performance Dry Clutch
Ducati Performance lowered seat
Ducati OEM rear seat cowl “Dark”
Passenger rear pegs deleted
Marchesini Forged Gold Wheels
Brembo brake and clutch master RCSs and levers
Ducati Performance carbon battery cover
TWM Quick Release carbon gas cap
Ducabike front and rear black “wheel nuts”
Ducati Performance carbon heel guards
Ducati Performance tank grips
Tail Tidy, and flush mount turns by NRC.
Ducati Performance tank protector non-carbon “V4”
Fully ceramic coated

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Fuel tank

Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Tire Wheel Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
89 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

my 1975 860gt dirt squirt.. mix of bastard parts
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
2004 Multistrada 1000DS
7 Posts

My 2004 Multistrada, rides like a dream, sounds great, really enjoying being back on a bike after quite a hiatus....... 2 Valves are enough for me! It's had the suspension upgraded to the Ohlins at some stage as well as Staintune cans. I ripped the pillion pegs off, looks better without them and it's only a 5 minute job to put them back on for the odd occasion I might have a pillion.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Here is my 1955 Moto Guzzi Falcone Tourismo 500. It is stock except for a few Falcone Sport components. These are the bars and foot controls. The bike is a blast to ride. Well, not a fast blast but very fun.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive fuel system
Wheel Fuel tank Tire Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Administrator
13,494 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Multistrada V4S
35 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts