Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello , I submit my Bike for November Bike of the Month.

My 996 was orginally puchased in 1999 as a biposto. Many years and much love and detail has gone into it for it to become the gem that it is today.

ENGINE: Remus 45/50 Exhaust system, Evoluzione spark adjustment unit, FIM COMPUTER chip adjusted by Mellili Moto.Corse Race throttle cam, ATCorse slipper clutch, RCM billet clutch cover, STM sprocket, RCM sprocket carrier, STM breather, 520 Chain conversion 14/38 sprockets.
CHASSIS: Dymag Carbon Fiber wheels, Braketech Floating rear rotor, Brembo 4 Pad Calipers , Brembo narrowband Rotors, Brembo Radial Brake master, Brembo Radial Clutch master, Cyclecat bars, Corse Velocita Billet upper triple clamp, Renthal race grips, LE revalved showa forks, Ohlins springs. Ducati Performance rearsets with custom machined pegs and custom shifter and brake levers blue annodized, LT Snyder front sprocket guard annodized blue, Ohlins rear shock resprung By Ducshop, Fast by Ferracci ride height adjuster blue annodized, Nichols Titanium engine mount bolts, Titanium Swingarm Pinch Bolts, Titanium right and left rear wheel nuts.
OTHER: Body double Carbon Fiber upper, nose, mids, lowers and tail unit all custom painted in Ducati Yellow. Carbon Fiber airbox, Carbon Fiber intake tunnels,Carbon Fiber Headlight Bucket, Suede saddle.

http://superbikeconcorso.ducatiusa.com/img/onlinebikes/bike23/

.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
November Bike Of The Month

I'm really impressed with the attention to detail that has been put into this bike. Aside from the beautiful carbon/paint... or is it paint/carbon, there is obviously sooo much more going on under the side panels! I have seen this bike in person quite a few times over the years. Without exception, there is always something new to be seen...or found, if you know what I mean. The nuts, bolts, keepers...etc., as well as the quality, period correct pieces that have been added to her, speak volumes about the thought, care, love, passion.... that is felt for this bike, as well as the breed.
Anyone can "buy" a beautiful bike, but its the little things that make them special, and sets them apart from the rest!
TWO THUMBS UP MY FRIEND!​

1 - 3 of 3 Posts