Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wings on a duck? Goes perfect on the Ducati with a duck bill!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
We parked there on Saturday but not on Sunday. We got there a bit early so they put us behind the hospitality tent (by the Audis). I'm guessing the gravel was a little uneasy for some people. A friend of mine works for the hospitality and he actually parked bikes for some people. Talk about VIP treatment :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It wasn't so much that it wasn't easy, yeah that sucked for me personally because I am tip toe, the problem was it got crap all over our bikes, my husband was not happy about gravel dust covering his new 1199. The next day we parked in the paved area behind the Tucker Rocky bleachers and it was perfect.
We weren't crazy about how they were packed in at Ducati either and that we were part of the show as we tried to leave.
I was asked to pose for pics (ok that part I didn't mind, lol)

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I rode almost 1k mi and through two rain storms to get there so my Hyper was already covered in "stuff" when we got there Friday. :) Lack of bodywork another reason I got the Hyper as a streetbike, less to keep clean (in theory at least)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I rode almost 1k mi and through two rain storms to get there so my Hyper was already covered in "stuff" when we got there Friday. :) Lack of bodywork another reason I got the Hyper as a streetbike, less to keep clean (in theory at least)
LOL, I hear ya! Good on you for 1000 mile Hyper trip, I could do that with a few days to kill on back roads, but no way on the interstate.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I did back roads from Fredericksburg, VA to Big Stone Gap, VA to meet some friends who rode up from Atlanta, then back roads mostly up to Indy. It was fun until it got dark in WV on my straighter route back directly from Indy........banjos, gravel roads,.......and I'm black :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts