Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had a deposit at the dealer since Feb. have had the confirmation email from Ducati for months.....Dang it man, when will this thing arrive??

·
Registered
465 Posts
My red SFs is being prepped as we speak...................!! I pick it up first thing in the morning.
Make sure they sync the throttle bodies for you before you pick it up!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Have had a deposit at the dealer since Feb. have had the confirmation email from Ducati for months.....Dang it man, when will this thing arrive??
Don't understand what the hold up is??

I walked into my dealers,slammed down £100 deposit,:eek:came in the next day with my M1800R :cool:as a px,phoned my old mate Mr Branson for some dosh:rolleyes: and ,BINGO,Job Done....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I guess in the States they like the "Rare ,Exotic BS"

Here's a pic of mine to keep your spirits up "Old Boy" :eek:

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
Don't understand what the hold up is??

I walked into my dealers,slammed down £100 deposit,:eek:came in the next day with my M1800R :cool:as a px,phoned my old mate Mr Branson for some dosh:rolleyes: and ,BINGO,Job Done....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I guess in the States they like the "Rare ,Exotic BS"

Here's a pic of mine to keep your spirits up "Old Boy" :eek:

yea,, me too

ha

no I got mine in today.. got it all paid for ,, insurance,, blah blah blah.
put on all the sliders, grips, bar end mirrors, levers.. umm,, that's all for now.. Might go take some picts but probably not till tommorrow. :)
I do empathize because I've been waiting since Feb. and this last month or so has been difficult.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the call last night. Bike is here. Now, waiting for the Termi system to arrive so they can install that before I pick it up. GRRRRRR.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Stopped by my dealer yesterday to get an update. They have two red S models in, but no black ones yet. I'm second in line for a black. I suppose there is some consolation in that fact that maybe they will have sorted out some of the issue before I pick mine up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am suposed to be the first SF S delivered in NC. Who really knows if that is true of not...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bike being delivered tomorrow. Still no Termi system. ETA for that is middle of July. Sent a LONG list to Bellisimoto!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got my shipping notice from Bellisimoto......gotta date with mods next Sat.!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Got my shipping notice from Bellisimoto......gotta date with mods next Sat.!!
So your full Termi exhaust is supposed to be in by next Sat.? I ordered some stuff when I picked up my bike 2 weeks ago but the dealer said that Ducati shuts down at the end of the month for inventory or something and that it may take a little while to get the stuff.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, have not heard from the dealer about the Termi's, was told to expect them towards the middle of the month. I am doing a ton of mod's, got them from Bellisimoto. Plan on doing the install next Sat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts