Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so it's not bike related, but the F1 season starts this weekend. It also has an American driver (Scott Speed) for the first time since, what, '93?

Anyway, the new Red Bull 'B' team, with Scott Speed, Scuderria Toro Rosso, debuted their new car and livery Thursday night. I might be alone here, but this is one sweet looking ride. I hope it's as fast as it looks!

Sunday morning on Speedvision... I mean Speed Channel. Check it out

·
Registered
649 Posts
Ur not alone. I've always been an F1 fan first.

That is was an F1 fan second to WSB.

NOW. I pretty much love WSB, Moto GP then F1 then AMA Superbike, F1 Masters...make that number 1...love watching Mansell wish they televised it.

I'd love to see Rubens or Coultard show everyone whats up!

·
Registered
198 Posts
It was a great race. Startedat 0330 here on the West Coast. Lots of good racing. Wonder how a Xerox 999 would have done on the track with the F-1 cars?

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
Leonard said:
It was a great race. Startedat 0330 here on the West Coast. Lots of good racing. Wonder how a Xerox 999 would have done on the track with the F-1 cars?
Just got done watching the F1 race, fan to for years. A 999, or even MotoGP bike wouldn't be close to an F1 car. Couple of examples (I may have mixed lap record with fastest ever lap times, but it's not even close) :

Sepang, Malaysia:
J.P. Montoya in Williams BMW F1 - 1:34.223
V. Rossi on Yamaha - 2:01.833

Catalunya, Spain:
J. Trulli - 1:14.795
S. Gibernau on Honda - 1:42.337

1 - 4 of 4 Posts