Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

We have a moto event on July 12th and the Ducati Club wanted to invite you to Samarian Brewery in Woodinville, Washington.

Show, food, prizes and of course beer! No charge, lots of room and all makes welcome!! Check out attached flyer!
Cheers, Ty

PS- with attached beer is 20% off...print it out if you join us. Ducati Seattle and Ducati Bellevue are sponsors of this event.

More details can be found at the Desmo Northwest site and Sumerian Brewing Company Sumerian Brewing Company - Sumerian Brewing Company

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Excellent! I'm a be there. For Seattle riders (or anyone who rides in too!), there's planning in the works about meet ups before event to gather and then ride in. LMK if you want details.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
What are the hours on this. Sounds like a possibility.

Might catch up with you Sunstar.

T-racer, it'd be great to catch with you! Go here for schedule of activities:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1581768202090691/

DesmoNW riders will assemble at all three Ducati stores, South Sound, Bellevue, and Seattle and ride in. There's no time established yet for that but more than likely it will be before 11am to arrive at 11am. I'll be joining the assembly at Duc Seattle. Otherwise, let's catch up at Sumerian Brewery! I'll probably be there for about an hour or two.

·
Registered
283 Posts
T-racer, it'd be great to catch with you! Go here for schedule of activities:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1581768202090691/

DesmoNW riders will assemble at all three Ducati stores, South Sound, Bellevue, and Seattle and ride in. There's no time established yet for that but more than likely it will be before 11am to arrive at 11am. I'll be joining the assembly at Duc Seattle. Otherwise, let's catch up at Sumerian Brewery! I'll probably be there for about an hour or two.

Man I was looking forward to this but my trucks radiator sprung a leak so I'm going to be wrenching damnit. Radiator is $800 ouchies :crying:

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Man I was looking forward to this but my trucks radiator sprung a leak so I'm going to be wrenching damnit. Radiator is $800 ouchies :crying:
It's Summer, you don't need a truck to commute, you got your PS! Kidding, I understand, but if you need a brew to oil the brain on the pending wrenching, I'll cover the first one!

·
Registered
283 Posts
It's Summer, you don't need a truck to commute, you got your PS! Kidding, I understand, but if you need a brew to oil the brain on the pending wrenching, I'll cover the first one!
Thanks. I was thinking of trading in on a new truck so I wouldn't have to wrench lol.

Have fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts