Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved to North Texas from San Diego almost a year ago and have finally gotten the dust to settle enough to start riding again. Out of my time out here thus far I have only seen ONE Ducati on the road. There has to be more than that out there... I haven't seen another Sport Classic besides mine at all. Anyone else riding around the DFW area?? I live in Fort Worth so get at me so I can at least converse/ride with someone who isn't a Harley fanatic.

-Cris

·
Registered
35 Posts
I moved to North Texas from San Diego almost a year ago and have finally gotten the dust to settle enough to start riding again. Out of my time out here thus far I have only seen ONE Ducati on the road. There has to be more than that out there... I haven't seen another Sport Classic besides mine at all. Anyone else riding around the DFW area?? I live in Fort Worth so get at me so I can at least converse/ride with someone who isn't a Harley fanatic.

-Cris
Im in Flower Mound, Just north of you, I just picked up a Streetfighter 1098s me and a buddy from Arlington ride around a bit on the weekends (he Rides a Thruxton) we would be happy to holler at you.

Id love to check out your classic, I'm coming off of a Speed Triple

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in Mansfield...send me a PM. I'll connect you with a group of riders. There is a possible dinner ride this Thursday.

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
Just moved to Lewisville, haven't found any good roads yet, in the general area.

I did get to ride down in the hill country, there's some promising stuff down there.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just moved to Texas too.

I relocated FROM Plano/Frisco area TO Cedar Hill. Feels good to be back in Texas again.

:D

·
Registered
403 Posts
Richardson area for me. Not logging a lot of miles these days (two kids, wife, and work keep me busy), but I'm around here and there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts