Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from my sunday ride. Was trying to not brake and stay at 70%. Yes I've been reading one of Keith Code's books. Thought I'd post it up because the weather was great. I have a new editor so please excuse the silly theme. Can't wait to take my sfs to the track!

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Great video. I always like to watch those. So your cam is on your helmet? Do you have a bar mount too?

I ride out of santa cruz and know the good roads in the area, if you want to meet up or want tips let me know.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do group rides in the Santa Cruz hills. but I don't like the goat roads. Most of the Napa, and Berryesse area has all been repaved. Lots of wine taxes! So its hard for me to say no to riding up north every weekend. Would love to get a Ducati group on video.

I post rides on the local bay area forum under the same name.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Can't wait to take my sfs to the track!
Awesome! :) Once you do track the SFS, you'll find that the speed in this video, will seem soooooooo slow. You'll LOVE it out on the track where she can stretch her legs out. I promise you that!!!!!!!! Good vid Onebadscot! :) And most excellent that you've been reading KC's book. That guy rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Onebadscott,

You'll see exactly what I mean, but you'll find there's a ton of satisfaction to be had, passing guys/gals who are on SBK's by your SFS!

Haha!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride on my good friend! Ride on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hey Scot thats a great vid, of a beautiful area, roads look in great condition and Oh that beautiful BLUE sky makes this olde limey very jealous.

Geoff...:sleep:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome! :) Once you do track the SFS, you'll find that the speed in this video, will seem soooooooo slow. You'll LOVE it out on the track where she can stretch her legs out. I promise you that!!!!!!!! Good vid Onebadscot! :) And most excellent that you've been reading KC's book. That guy rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Its going to be hard to top riding my smr supermoto on the track. No one likes getting passed by a dirt bike with slicks.

This will be like my 10th time to the big track, but first time on a liter bike. Hope to have the speedy cam by my trackday. Will make better vid with the data.

^^^To the last poster, hey I made that vid thinking it might prompt you euro riders to post some vid of your roads. Would like to see what you guys are riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts