Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Sorry for the noob question, i promise it will go quick.

I got a HYper (non-S) Can i just purchase an open clutch cover to go with my dry clutch and it sound and perform like a true dry clutch?

Also, any recommended ones, thanks much.

Jeremy-

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Yeap any aftermarket open cover will be fine, just get one that you think is cool.

Most buy a flash pressure plate and flash springs for looks, we dutchies powdercoat the OEM cover and springs for 1/20th of the price.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
yea jus check out all your options theres lots of em!brands like speedymoto,rizoma,stm,etc..good place to look is a couple of site sponsor stores desmoworks and bellisi moto.i went with a couple different ones already but my preference is rizoma there machining is unmatched.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
yea jus check out all your options theres lots of em!brands like speedymoto,rizoma,stm,etc..good place to look is a couple of site sponsor stores desmoworks and bellisi moto.i went with a couple different ones already but my preference is rizoma there machining is unmatched.
Very, very nice job with the mods. I like everything you've done. What springs and plate are you using?

Tom

·
Registered
121 Posts
interested to know how you painted your header pipes, exhaust paint or ceramic coating. What is the long term experience, can you clean it and/or does it look ugly like the stocks after a while ?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
its all rizoma the springs are stainless speedymoto,as for the pipes the coating is hpc coating and it is very high quality...my dad has the same coating on his 55 chevy pro gas race car for 15 years and still looks good as new after 400 passes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts