Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm not really a noob here, I've been a member for quite a while but I guess I never posted anywhere on the forum before now. Not sure how that happened, I could've swore I posted before lol. Anyways, I'm from Central California(Merced to be exact) and I ride a '16 Hyperstrada(LOVE IT!!). Now maybe I can post in other parts of the forum!

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Reactions: scott

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I saw that thread but I don't know that I'll be able to make it. We just had a baby in December and the wife goes back to work in a few weeks. I'm going to see if I can swing it, though I'm not too optimistic right now lol.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Thanks! I saw that thread but I don't know that I'll be able to make it. We just had a baby in December and the wife goes back to work in a few weeks. I'm going to see if I can swing it, though I'm not too optimistic right now lol.
You should be optimistic. Just book and you can cancel if needed. It will give you something to look forward to and something to plan for. Wifey can stay home with the baby :wink2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wifey can stay home with the baby :wink2:
HA! Wish it was that easy! I am going to look into having the MIL help out on those days but she isn't always the most reliable when it comes to that stuff so we'll see how it goes. Wonder if anyone else from my area is headed up there?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts