Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a new proud owner of a new 08 Hypermotard and my roots coming from dirt,road racing and ironbutt,avd.touring. I like using maps and GPS.
I hope to mount a GPS but I like a paper map for the big picture and the ducati tank bag is $$$ plus it doesn't have a map folder on top.
What are some of you using for a tankbag that has a map folder???:confused:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I use famsa bag. They sell two different models for the Hypermotard. One for a map and the other with a smaller case on the top just for a GPS.

famsa

·
Registered
520 Posts
The Cortech Super Mini strap mount fits and works well and was reasonably pricied. Anything else seemed too big to me or didn't attach well.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Hi, I'm a new proud owner of a new 08 Hypermotard and my roots coming from dirt,road racing and ironbutt,avd.touring. I like using maps and GPS.
I hope to mount a GPS but I like a paper map for the big picture and the ducati tank bag is $$$ plus it doesn't have a map folder on top.
Wolfman luggage! Check out my post #8 below.

http://www.ducati.ms/forums/showthread.php?t=71350&highlight=wolfman

·
Registered
364 Posts
RKA makes great bags are and WONDERFUL folks. I have one of their bags on my MTS and BeHyper (also on this list but with a HM) has one on his.

http://www.rka-luggage.com/A14 Photo Gallery/03duc/page1/model1.html

·
Registered
441 Posts
The Cortech Super Mini fits very well, couldnt be happier:D

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
+1 on RKA. The owners (Richard and Kathy) are wonderful people who stand
behind their products and give back to the community as well. If you like an
opportunity to purchase from a company with a heart and soul, this is it.
Ditto! I've been using the same RKA bike on a few different bikes, and also have their saddle bags. Great people and great products.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts