Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks!
How i explained in this topic: https://www.ducati.ms/forums/77-sport-classic/709930-fuel-consumption.html i have big problems with fuel consumption, after reflashing my ecu with a map found on this forum. Map which was supposed to be an untouched DPmap.
Now i reflashed again with the original map and the bike runs like crap, very lean..you know what im talking about.

So, Nobody wants to share a virgin, untouched SC1000 Monoposto '06 DPmap? Help a brother!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why do you think there's something wrong with the map you put in it?
I have 2 DPmaps and in TunerPro they look different. So, about one im sure is not original, about the other one no. Thats why i want an untouched version of this map, to compare them and to be sure i use an original one in my bike. Who knows who played with these maps and what they did there but i dont want to destroy my bike. :smile2:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hope you get one I wouldn't mind having it as well I am running a custom map right
now. I have the dp air box lid mod BMC Filter and The Original Zards the Slip on's.
The only real DP ECU I own is for a Hyper 1100 but that won't help you.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi folks!
How i explained in this topic: https://www.ducati.ms/forums/77-sport-classic/709930-fuel-consumption.html i have big problems with fuel consumption, after reflashing my ecu with a map found on this forum. Map which was supposed to be an untouched DPmap.
Now i reflashed again with the original map and the bike runs like crap, very lean..you know what im talking about.

So, Nobody wants to share a virgin, untouched SC1000 Monoposto '06 DPmap? Help a brother!
On my GT1000 I run " 96518407B_SportClassic (Bip 1000S GT) DP ECU.bin "
Is that any use to you, or not compatible with your 2006 ECU ?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On my GT1000 I run " 96518407B_SportClassic (Bip 1000S GT) DP ECU.bin "
Is that any use to you, or not compatible with your 2006 ECU ?
I have used this one, 96517006B_SportClassic (Mono PaulSmart) DP ECU. Seems ok, but the fuel economy is very bad. 100Km untill yellow light comes on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts