Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not going anywhere on my Duc today :( This is out the front door.

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
Couchflyer -

You been out yet this year? I got the new ST3s out on Friday and Saturday. Ran great. Doesn't look like either of us will be going anywhere soon on two wheels here in St. Paul.

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe,

I have been working in FL this winter, until Feb, brought the ST3 there with me. So I have been out this year, but not in MN. Now my bike is in Motoprimo for its 6000 mile check up. But tomorrow, I am leaving for Kansas City for about three to four weeks.

Mike

·
Registered
62 Posts
And that sir, is a graphic representation of why I packed my bags in Hinckley, took them with me, and never went back!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
US ARMY. I left in May 0f '77, it was 46 degrees the morning I got on the plane and flew to Basic training, where it was 75+ at midnight when we got off the plane.. When it came time to retire, we did the math about how far we could be from family, don't want to be to close, but yet, within a days drive if needed, and someplace where we could use our benifits easily. and someplace warmer than home. So we decided on Kentucky. Property wasn't to expensive, climate is such that you might get snow, but it will be gone in a few days.. won't stay 'till April or May, and we are close to Ft. Knox. Live in a town smaller than Hinckley, but 15 minutes from a small mall and 10 minutes from a nice little country club, where a hardy person can golf year round. Only thing I REALLY miss is Tobie's cinnamon rolls on Sunday morning. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I imagine you have some nice roads in Kentucky for a Ducati. There are some in Minnesota, but you have to look for them. Have you been back to Tobies lately?

·
Registered
62 Posts
My mom passed away end of October, so we were up for 10 days, so yeah, did Tobies and a few other things. actually getting kind of crowded up there, heck my brother is looking at property in Cloverdale, and it's more per acre then we paid here in Ky... BUT.. he LOVES it up there.. he's got a big sled, and a nice fish house.. yada yada yada. He and his significant other go out for days at a time and sled/fish/sled/fish.. same time of year I might be riding a bike, or hitting some golf balls... :)

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, that area has changed a lot, thtat cassino played a big part in that. Although the sledding season is getting shorter. I have to get up to MN 1 up in Ely before they straighten it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts