·
Registered
290 Posts
Thats a bit strange...

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
That's friken insane!!!

He was hitting his apexes and everything. Imagine getting passed by that guy while you're rockin your bike down that awesome road.

Too cool!!!!!!!

Dave

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Outstanding, that was SO COOL!

We traveled over the Gimselpass after WDW2007, unfortunately we couldn't see much because it was snowing but the is a road bike heaven.

·
Chilehead
6,984 Posts
Outstanding, that was SO COOL!

We traveled over the Gimselpass after WDW2007, unfortunately we couldn't see much because it was snowing but the is a road bike heaven.
Problem with the Grimsel (and many of the more open Swiss passes) is that it is far to easy to massively exceed the speed limit. A couple years ago, I was trying to catch up with some guy going up from Gletsch, and I was hitting 100MPH with my ST2 between corners (it has MBP heads, and been on a diet. Got to the top and discovered I'd been chasing an R1.

One time going down the north side (as in the video) I was following a 427 Cobra with my LeMans. I'd catch up in the corners, but no chance on the straights. Of course, he was history once we hit traffic.

Tom

·
Registered
294 Posts
I used to do a lot of downhill skateboarding but this is insane! Haha One of the best things I have seen on the internet in a while :D

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Wow Crazy , needs a set of Brembos

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like a transformer.

·
unM0derator
2,853 Posts
If there is stopped traffic ahead he is a dead man.
Not only that, if someone on a cross street decides to pull out because they can't see him, oops. But it is quite a lot like street luge, but more freestyle.

In Paris, rollerman looks like a speed-borg (ahh, foo, embedding is broken)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha, Timmy your toooo funny, :rolleyes: now with my upcoming new new motor of death that guy won't stand a chance!:D Aloha Alex
A bigger, badder motor than your current?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts