Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow AMA anounced the 2010 schedule and they are not going to Miller Motorsports park. I would think that they would for sure go back there. That is an amazing track.
Check it out here

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Isn't Miller doing thier own thing, inviting all the same riders for thier own Miller 1 off series? I thought they did that this year, when Miller and AMA had a falling out off agreeing to terms?
Holy crap!:eek: I was there and didnt even notice that AMA was not there. just got it mixed up with Laguna Seca. Man I need to drink some coffee :D.

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Guess they still want more money than the show they bring is worth.

We'll be there the weekend before for sure again this year.

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guess they still want more money than the show they bring is worth.

We'll be there the weekend before for sure again this year.
Its such a nice track...

·
Banned
11,256 Posts

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
No factory support (as of yet) for 2010, so who is gonna pay for it?

Heck, the AMA race could run during MotoGP weekend at laguna, why wouldn't they do that?

Ohh, DMG had a huge laying-off round today as well, getting rid of road racing... hmm: http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=38637
The factories didn't support them last year. The promoters pay them to show up, they don't rent tracks.

Laguna won't pay them what they're asking to run during the GP weekend, same as Miller.

They're not getting rid of roadracing. At least not right now and not by their own choice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts