Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I don't understand the 'fright' some (many) of you are claiming over this single video. Is this trolling on a larger scale? We've watched and/or posted tons of videos over the years from the IOM and I can't recall more than a couple of reactions anything like the ones here. What am I missing?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Been to the TT every year for the last 10....not this year though...major pisser...this is up there for me...met this guy a couple of times....very placid, quiet and reserved...but, fuck me can he ride a bike - the h2r is a big ole bike to muscle round...

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I don't understand the 'fright' some (many) of you are claiming over this single video. Is this trolling on a larger scale? We've watched and/or posted tons of videos over the years from the IOM and I can't recall more than a couple of reactions anything like the ones here. What am I missing?
Cuz we're a bunch of drama queen horny old shits. :)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
That is fantastic. I get down to Augusta Georgia every so often, I will have to look for that.
Just out of curiosity, what takes you to Augusta?

I was born there, and lived there until age 11 before moving to Europe. Only big thing in Augusta then was Augusta National where the Masters is played. Well...that and James Brown "the Godfather" lived there.

I've only been back a handful of times since we moved from there in 1978.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Sorry, late getting back here. My work has moved to Augusta (Medical College of Georgia), but since I am so close to retirement (less than a month now), I stayed back in Virginia to finish up the process of shutting the lab down up here and getting everything transitioned down there. I have one more trip down to move the last of the equipment before I retire.

·
Registered
415 Posts
This weekend should be the final practices and first races of the 2020 TT races. Nothing this year due to Covid cautions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
6,040 Posts
Some of the guys haven't gone over 200 mph like you and I....
:)

41 - 47 of 47 Posts