Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Temporary greeter
23,088 Posts
The owner of Gabitoy is a huge Ducati enthusiast. He sponsors many things motoGP related as well as my nephew's career in racing premoto3.

Please support this company as well as buying my nephew's officially licenced apparel, toys, etc.

And I'm not just asking you as an uncle, but because he is only 13, is an American racing in Italy working to be the next American on the world stage for motoGP, had a write up in this month's Cycle World magazine on him or that Kevin Schwartz is behind him and Keanu Reeves is helping sponsor him.

His Name is Damian Jigalov. Keep an eye on him.

That is just some of the highlights of his story.

But as suggested by the OP, please support this company.

·
Bon Vivant
11,303 Posts
I saw the write-up in cycle world about Damian, I wish him well.

But this thread is about Nicky Hayden. Nicky's death is a tragedy. Normally I would abhor anyone trying to profit from a persons death weather they are a person of note or not, but this doesn't seem to be the case here. I'm so sad for Nicky's surviving loved ones and for all of his friends, co-workers and fans. But mostly I'm sad for Nicky. I don't know if buying this bear or supporting the family will make things better for those left behind. I guess that decision is up to each of us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts