Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Life is too short to worry !
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be in the area for two weeks next June (partly for WDW) but would like a heads-up on the nice roads to take a ride down (Ideally max 200 Ml incl Round Trip from Rimini)

Any suggestions ?

·
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seems unlikely will be attending as the dates are yet to be announced but WSBK have published preliminary calender giving Misano as their venue for the Italian round on 20th unless they bring it forward a week rather than drop it back as we cant go any later...
So may be heading to Croatia instead , bl**dy Ducati !

Any knowledge of Croatia out there ?

·
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rumours now circulating that the event (WDW) will be moved to July .... :(

·
Registered
65 Posts
Seems unlikely will be attending as the dates are yet to be announced but WSBK have published preliminary calender giving Misano as their venue for the Italian round on 20th unless they bring it forward a week rather than drop it back as we cant go any later...

So may be heading to Croatia instead , bl**dy Ducati !

Any knowledge of Croatia out there ?

Gearbox, I'm headed to the HOG European rally in Biograd Croatia, June 12-15. I'm renting a Road King in Venice and riding down. Maybe swing up through Alps as a big detour.
What do you want to know about Croatia? I've been many times.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gearbox, I'm headed to the HOG European rally in Biograd Croatia, June 12-15. I'm renting a Road King in Venice and riding down. Maybe swing up through Alps as a big detour.
What do you want to know about Croatia? I've been many times.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Cheers for the offer of advice but the trip has been altered again...
We are now booked into a hotel on the outskirts of Bolzano (Dolomites) and will be taking excursions from there.
Glossglockner Glacier and , hopefully , the Guzzi Museum on Lake Como (although that may be a bit optimistic...)
As usual our plans never run smoothly , we were intending to get the overnight train home from Bolzano to Dusseldorff but the Italians have changed their regulatiosn and that train cant run so not we are having to pick it up at Innsbruck.
Groatia is definitely on the cards for a future trip though as the coast road alone looks fantastic !
Thank again./Allan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts