Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Where can i get information on the Motion Ducs. I've been looking for it for awhile and can't find anything. Just curious as to their story.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nice looking bike, although I've never been a fan of silver.

Remember back in '00-'03? Everyone had a silver car. Every Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, etc... was silver. It was the "it" color, at least here in L.A.

Hell, I even had a silver '01 VW Passat back then! lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'd like to see it with that paint scheme but with the colors reversed, red where silver and silver where red. Or maybe mostly red and black. I like the way the contrasting color is carried from the vents in the fairing through the seat.

Ducatis should be mostly red in my view.

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
I like how it is randomly in a clothing department store.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks h20, nice collection of photos, i can't imagine what they'd be worth in oz dollars, too expensive for me even in usd but very nice never the less, i love the look of the 70mm pipes.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Yeah, about that picture of it being displayed in the clothing store...

...displaying a bike with a brand new tire, with sticker still on the tire = FAIL!!!

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"i'll have a pair of those sexy jeans for my girlfriend oh and that bike over there to sit her arse on" seems perfectly natural to me :) and convenient if you're forced to go clothes shopping by you're other half :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
The Motion bikes are sweet looking. I almost bought some parts from the guy a few months ago. I need to call and ask him to send over some of his designs that he didn't use on the XX9 Series.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts