Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Peter races with us a lot, not sure if he's the next Rossi but he is very good. It's really hard when they're that young to see how things will play out as they make each jump to the next level of racing but he's definitely got potential.

·
Administrator
6,036 Posts
Peter races with us a lot, not sure if he's the next Rossi but he is very good. It's really hard when they're that young to see how things will play out as they make each jump to the next level of racing but he's definitely got potential.
Considering Hopkins started that young.....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Yea def potential, watching these videos just makes me think how frustrating it must be busting your ass on a liter bike and you have an 11 year old kid laping you 2-3 times each session on a 22hp bike :D

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
You have no idea how much fun it is to see the expression on the face of the guys on bigger bikes :D

I still remember seeing Nicky and Tommy on either side of a front row at IRP on 125's flanking an FZ750 and a guy bigger than both of them put together. They beat him...

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Looks good. Want to really be impressed go watch your local MX races. We have a 12 yo lapping same times on a 150 as the pro's. I'd like to see some footage of Lenz in a race situation. Too bad he is too young for RED Bull Academy. Should be a shoe in when he is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts