Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Sophomore Member
2,964 Posts
What tiduc said- and don’t ask for titanium valve springs.

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Ducati HyperMotard 1100 Evo SP carbon fiber everything, yoshi pipes, intake, ecu, tune
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
I think my plan was to add bolt ons until it was fastEnough But that clearly hasn’t worked. So now my plan is to go bigger until it’s enough or blows up. And if it blows up I’m gonna pay somebody to put a panigale motor in it some 11 or 12 v twin. I’m sure somebody could figure out how.

But my plan so far is this. Bigger jugs with sleeves, forged pistons, higher compression, port and polish, blue print balance, super light flywheel, back cut valves and springs, a super aggressive tune, and whatever I need to compliment that. I am going to try and get it all together by a year from this winter. Any ideas

·
Registered
518 Posts
A few have done the 1198 motor transplant....thats a bolt in job along with the electrics...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2012 Ducati HyperMotard 1100 Evo SP carbon fiber everything, yoshi pipes, intake, ecu, tune
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
That’s my goal one day

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
My shop said 3k if I bring them the chassis And the motor. I was thinking of picking up an 1100s rolling chassis and the motor and just having them do it as a project and keeping my evo sp like it is. With the tune and the exhaust and power commander and the suspension dialed in I am enjoying it much more. It’s like a new bike. But a part of me has to know what the HM would feel like with that crazy panigale in it.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts