Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So two quick questions?

Blueberry Hill (private room) or Pi (no room but better food)?

Who will be attending? I will need to put a head count together so I have something sort of concrete to tell them.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
735 Posts

greetings earthlings,

Pi is good for me.

I received my DOC membership kit from Italy today. I am a member of the Ducati.net "internet club". Machine woven patch, vinyl decal, and gel decal & a "welcome to the club" note.

Fred

·
Registered
189 Posts
heck ill vote for blueberry just cause no one voted for it:( makes no difference for me....I'll be there tuesday, I'm finally off for something!

Fred is it some neat stuff? I havent got anything yet

·
Registered
266 Posts
I hope I get my Ducati next week
I will be meet you all
were is this place

Thank you Vito

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ok, so far we have: Gary, Drew, Carlos, Fred and Vito, 5 for Pi; and Rob for Blueberry Hill. Chris did not express a preference, but we will assume he's going. So there's a total of seven signed up so far, and Pi looks to be the place. Anyone else?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well how's that go? Democrat go to pi Republicans go to Blue Berry Hill?? :))
Then I will go to pi
I'm just joking, Don't take it personally

·
Registered
307 Posts
Which rob for blueberry hill? I want PI. Pi is not on the good side of skinker. Blueberry hill is. Thats is the only drawback. But, The pizza is supposed to be awesome.

·
Registered
735 Posts
15 Sep 09

I just googled PI and read the reviews. Consistently an hour wait and then 1/2 hour more for pizza. Waiting to get in is a downer.

Fred

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm in regardless of the venue! I guess that makes me an independent:abduct:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ducatistis do not wait.

They will have our table prepared and have assured me they will be prepared to service all of our needs :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
PI are squared

What time shall we show up next Tuesday?

Fred

·
Registered
189 Posts
Cohiba Rob, I voted for blueberry only cause noone voted for it. It really makes me no difference. Shall we meet at the starbucks for a triple decaf skinny moo creme mocha latte frappacino before we had to Pi?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ducatistis do not wait.

They will have our table prepared and have assured me they will be prepared to service all of our needs :D

Service all our needs you say.... Since I will be wearing leather.... I have a few requests or demands, however you want to look at it. Anyone mind if I bring Duct tape?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts