Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

I am new to the site and I just wanted to introduce myself. I was told about this site by one of our local Ducati guys on Sunday while we were watching the SBK race from Australia. Here is a bit of a background. Both my wife and I ride, we live in Alberta, Canada. She has a 2006 MTS 620 and I have a 2004 S4R.

I have heard some good things about this web site and I am looking forward to being a member.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
deanfin said:
Hello all.

I am new to the site and I just wanted to introduce myself. I was told about this site by one of our local Ducati guys on Sunday while we were watching the SBK race from Australia. Here is a bit of a background. Both my wife and I ride, we live in Alberta, Canada. She has a 2006 MTS 620 and I have a 2004 S4R.

I have heard some good things about this web site and I am looking forward to being a member.
welcome...and hopefully your wife will join up also!...and post up some pics of your fine machines!

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
deanfin said:
Hello all.

All lies. These people are idiots. I'm the exception. :)

bruce19

·
Registered
401 Posts
duhhh, yahhh dat Bruce he cowreck he ception.
all dus udders in here arr whud he siad..
we be idots...(see I dot dat i <== and dat won two !!)

bahh we cam ryde like dat weend.

so helwo and gweetings

(SBK race was great not exactly sure what happened to Bayliss in the 1st race unless he crapped out his tires too soon)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
(SBK race was great not exactly sure what happened to Bayliss in the 1st race unless he crapped out his tires too soon)

That would be my guess.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
deanfin said:
Hello all.

Hello and welcome.

I am the cause of all the good things you have heard about this site.

So, please pay ME the appropriate tribute via PayPal. I think it is $1250, but only unitil midnight, tonight. After that, the fee goes up. So log off here and get to PayPal, ASAP.

·
Registered
424 Posts
deanfin said:
Excuse me, but there’s a hair in my Soylent Green…
Soylent Green… yummmmmm. Hi Dean!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
RotoRooterGuy said:
What greeting? Pay the NOW $1500.00 tribute to me via PayPal .... or else:

Exactly... Now that I am a senior member we should start charging dues to new guys!!!! J/K Hope thisw site helps you out as much as it has me

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
deanfin said:
Excuse me, but there’s a hair in my Soylent Green…
Benvenuto! I think you're going to fit in here just fine. :)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
KRG said:
... what are the kickbacks for getting new members to join...? I'll be getting a portion of whatever pie is being handed around!

Heh
You friends or associate with Tom DeLay or Abramson?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
KRG,

The Conservatives are in power now, no more kick backs… sorry.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts