Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am new to ducatis but an F3 that could be turned into an F1 was just too much to resist. It is a beautiful little bike that has only 12,000 kms & has been kept warm & dry. Engine sounds like a clock but the carbs are not right so can anyone fill me in on the set up of these things ? Or is there some set up info somewhere on line ?

Is there a workshop/ owners manuals that I can download/ purchase second hand ?
Some information about turning my little 350 into a 650-750 with estimated prices ? Kits, head work needed ? As the bike is 100 percent orig I would like to keep it that way if possible
Any recommendations for wheels ?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Some information about turning my little 350 into a 650-750 with estimated prices ? Kits, head work needed ? As the bike is 100 percent orig I would like to keep it that way if possible
Any recommendations for wheels ?
You can keep the bike original, or you can spend a lot of time and money trying to turn it into something it isn't.

You can't do both.

I'd say leave it a 350. If you want a 750, buy a 750.

I'm not sure of any good info sites for the F1. Try bevelheaven.com maybe? Or check out road and race engineering for a manual.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
+1 on keeping it a 350
I always wanted one of those but never came across one in the netherlands

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Fair point guys but...

I am very curios to ride it in 350 form to the best it can be. I may decide to leave it orig. but am also curios about my options . If there are works to go on, I would like it to be on the orig. parts. I don't want a parts bin special, not for this one anyway. The race bike qualifies for that category.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts