Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Hypermotard 950
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm Hervé, French, 60, living in the south of France, close to Avignon, a great playground for my bike, a 2020 Hypermotard 950.

I'll be pleased to read your posts, comments and advice and share when possible some photos and news from my location and trips.

Enjoy your time ahead and stay safe

·
Registered
949 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm Hervé, French, 60, living in the south of France, close to Avignon, a great playground for my bike, a 2020 Hypermotard 950.

I'll be pleased to read your posts, comments and advice and share when possible some photos and news from my location and trips.

Enjoy your time ahead and stay safe
Welcome. My wife and I got to bicycle through that region for several weeks a few years ago. Beautiful area, wonderful people and amazing food. Motorcycling there would be a blast!

·
Administrator
13,323 Posts
Hi Hervé and welcome! So glad to have you here and enjoy that Hyper!

Reactions: Herve Provence

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Welcome to the Insane Asylum --Hopefully you will find joining this bunch of miscreants helpful

Reactions: Herve Provence

·
Registered
2020 Hypermotard 950
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome. My wife and I got to bicycle through that region for several weeks a few years ago. Beautiful area, wonderful people and amazing food. Motorcycling there would be a blast!
You're right, the place is quite fine for cycling as well, be it off or on road, with the famous Ventoux mount well known as a steep stage during the Tour de France :)
I mountain bike very little distances myself for health reasons, but do appreciate it as well, though very early in summertime given high temperatures!
Thanks for your message, have a nice day ahead !
Welcome to the Insane Asylum --Hopefully you will find joining this bunch of miscreants helpful
Thanks! I suppose riding our bikes sometimes need us to be partly insane indeed 😅

·
Registered
2020 Hypermotard 950
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Hervé and welcome! So glad to have you here and enjoy that Hyper!
Thanks Scott for your nice welcome :)
I've been enjoying indeed this bike up to now...so much I burnt my rear tire and am going to get and test the brand new Diablo Rosso IV. Will tell you my thoughts about them; time to wipe out the wax on them!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts