Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! New to the forum. I've been an info hunter between here and a few other Ducati forums for quite some time. I recently picked up a 999 and created an account so I could get some parts off the marketplace. I'm all about doing things myself and having my bikes run perfectly. They deserve it!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Welcome and nice triple-9. Great bike. Had a yellow '03 999 mono. where you be? maybe post up your location in your profile.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Nice 999! I do enjoy seeing / hearing them. Definitely designed ahead of its time.

By the way, nice Monster!

Micah

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! Seems like the 999 doesn't like to cold start. Probably just needs some love as I don't think its been touched for 3k miles and a few years.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,209 Posts
So how do I create a new thread in the Hypermotard forum?

Thanks!

Robert
Where is the help resources? Who's the sysAdmin to be messaged when permissions issues need to be resolved.
You first have to post a welcome message here in the Welcome section before getting access to the rest of the site. This info can be found in the site rules and should have been sent to you in the welcoming email when you signed up.

There's no need to contact an Admin or Moderator. There's nothing wrong with your permissions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts