Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone attending this weekend? I have never been to one, it should be a good time.

Eric

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Sat morning

Sent from my C771 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
43 Posts
any accessories for sale

We will be there and hope they have some discounts.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I'm heading in myself with two other guys from town around 10 Saturday.

First time going to the bike show, hopefully it doesn't suck ass like the car shows have the last few years:mad:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it isn't that good, It will be a good excuse to walk around the city. Hi\opefully the models will be entertaining:)

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Im here. Will be at the show tomorrow. Ah i guess today now that i look at the clock

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
Im here. Will be at the show tomorrow. Ah i guess today now that i look at the clock
Hey Roy, Give us a review. This thing shows up in Indy in February with the dealer trade show and I'm on the fence. Have you sold the Multi?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
That was so loud in person, in a good way. Hyperstada was alright but the cable clutch was cheesy. White panigale+1.

Sent from my C771 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
88 Posts
Show was the best ive been to in the last 10 years. less and less chopper stuff and more manufacturers, dealers, lots of gear, helmets custom pin striping at the Bell trailer, Farkles galore, and the umbrella girl quata has really gone up! Ducati won that by a landslide.. :thumbup: Motogp experience was very cool, and I was happy to know that their bikes really get used, scratches, marks, rubs, filth, and mods like Edwards evolving tank shape were clearly on display. hell all the different top triples were pretty damn cool. trying to tune out vibes and chatter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts