Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May be sacrilege to have a BMW jacket on Ducati site...but the badging is very small and the deal is very large. $1100+ cdn originally...never worn. Asking $300 USD plus shipping and paypal fee. Be hard pressed to find a more protective /stylish jacket for the price...I know orange clashes with red but we all know there are multiple brand owners on a site like this. IMG_1574527836172.jpg IMG_1574527869889.jpg IMG_1574527898390.jpg IMG_1574527856203.jpg

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
I have a BMW coat similar to that one. NOT ORANGE AND NOT WOMANS!!! It is a superior jacket it has a removable collar for cold weather riding made of the softest leather. It has a removeable liner. It can be used as a shortie jacketliner under another coat.The coat is very well designed for riding. Vented lots of armor sholders elbows and back protector. Made of hard plastic and hard foam. Drawstrings for fit at the waist. Pockets are weather tite. Reflective material for night vision. It has dual zippers for connecting pants. Short zip and full zip for serious connecting. My coat is a Streetguard2. EXCELLENT riding coat. I am also color blind. So the $500.oo+ Canadian price is not unreasonable

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Hey seller you should ship from the U.S.A. if you are close to the border. Shipping fees from Canada and import fees is effen obscene!! Don't use Purolater either they are related to Canada Post (Idiots)That could kill the deal for Mericans.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can say shipping is capped at $50 anything over I will pay. I have never heard of an American paying import fees on anything I have every sold....someone from US can comment, but I think that is something we suckers in the north pay regularly. So $350 shipped or as close as you can get to it. thanks

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Consider it a bump.ok
Fine Garment for sure.
Well thought out design, not overly heavy but with some weight to it.
Mine came with a hanger and a garment bag with mottorad logo.
I hid the price tag and paid a good chunk of cash, charged the rest sos it wouldn't be noticed by wifey.
I did get a what's this bill for and a stern look.
I also bought the matching pants at the same time.
So it was a major purchase.
A high quality Saftey Item so well worth the price paid.
BMW has a wide variety of sizing for great fitting.
You can't go wrong with it at that price.
Being visibile safe comfy and warm and dry.
The detachable leather and fabric collar is so toasty and fits very well.
It is well ventelated under the arms.
The armour is much better than lots of gear out there too.
Cheers.
Good luck with the sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts