Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come and visit guys... And ride the Wide Brown Land on a rental or buy-back bike.

A mate has just started a new Bike rental business called www.rentrideaustralia.com.au
Check out the website for prices and info - Check the trip planning section... Some very cool pics and information.:cool:

All you guys with your BMW GS's as second bikes, you can rent them in the west and drop them off on the other side of the country.

The same fellow also distributes all sorts of (predominately BMW) motorcycle accessory's.
You can find his other business at www.motorradgarage.com.au

If this stuff is of interest to you, get in contact with Michael and tell him WASP gave you the headsup.... Actually maybe dont as he may charge you more.;)

Greg.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hey Wasp...thanks.

What are the roads like ?.....I know the main street of Perth is now sealed.....that must be a hoot riding down without dust!

I won't even mention my power up kit ok....so don't accuse me of thread jackin....

October is getting might close ! :D

I reckon your mate will do well.

Cheers

Roger

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hey Wasp...thanks.

What are the roads like ?.....I know the main street of Perth is now sealed.....that must be a hoot riding down without dust!

I won't even mention my power up kit ok....so don't accuse me of thread jackin....

October is getting might close ! :D

I reckon your mate will do well.

Cheers

Roger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts