Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nice video! Thanks.

Are you planning to do a remap for best AFR?

How did you get your license plate mounted in that location between the pipes? Great idea. Some pics of that mod would be appreciated.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice video! Thanks.

Are you planning to do a remap for best AFR?

How did you get your license plate mounted in that location between the pipes? Great idea. Some pics of that mod would be appreciated.
As far as the Remap , No.
I spoke to my Ducati dealer that said it would void my service plan.
I got a 3 year or 6 services at no cost .
The plan cost me $2200 . It covers all 6 services for free.
I also get free tires for life. As you know these tires here in the US are over $700 dollars. I only pay $110 for mounting.
So this is why I decided against the remap. I don’t want to void that service plan, not worth it.
I love the sound now without decat . The bike runs great as it is.
As far as the license plate, I used an L bracket from Amazon.

Official Feniex Fusion Surface... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06X9ZSLRX?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Sorry if the link isn’t working. Copy and past on google search.

I just took the battery out and drilled two holes under where the battery sits to attach the bracket.

As for the license plate itself, I used the OEM plate backing to attach to L bracket.
Sorry , I took these pictures after a long ride so excuse the dirt.

For the light, I drilled a small hole on top of the L bracket to pass the light wire through.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need something else explained.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Think you could do a video showing more of your license plate mount? I really like what you did there.

Also, care to talk more about that service plan? Super curious about it, especially the tires for life comment. What is the fine print on that?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Think you could do a video showing more of your license plate mount? I really like what you did there.

Also, care to talk more about that service plan? Super curious about it, especially the tires for life comment. What is the fine print on that?
Tires for life is exactly that. As long as you don’t show signs of track racing and such. They know what to look for to tell if the tires have been raced Or miss treated. The plan does say that tires for life is honored as long as all large services are done at that dealer.
I had 3500 miles on my first set and no questions asked, I only paid the $110 for mounting. And yes , that was for the original supracorsa tires front and back.
The service plan is something that that dealer offers. It includes 3 years or 6 services whichever comes first.
When I first read about I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get that plan.
Just the 7500 miles service is close to $1000 dollars .
The only thing you need to pay for is if something else is needed not included in the plan.

As for the video, not really much more to show from those pictures, it wouldn’t really help you more.
Hope this helps.

The Dealer is Wheels in Motion in Chatsworth Ca.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts