Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Been on this forum for a while. Finally decided to get set up as a vendor to help some of you Guys and Gals out. I'm a one man show for the most part but in turn that could help you guys out as I don't have much overhead. I specialize in the restoration and collection of actual Superbikes, plus work on and support most manufacturers. Aftermarket wise.

So I will be listing some manufacturers and deals for Ducati Forum members. In turn I can save you some money on new parts as long as I am a direct dealer. You can check my website or contact me. As I still have to list MSRP, let me know you are a member and I can forward you the special pricing. Hope I can help some of you Guys and Gals out.

Also, I am located in the Phoenix area and am a local Ducati member. So hit me up if you're close by....

Thanks Mike

·
Premium Member
5,455 Posts
Best of luck Mike!

I am sure you will be too busy to be a one man show soon enough. I have also reduced my shop size to just me in the last few years so guess who gets to do all the work......

Please feel free to Pm me if you ever want to beat your head against the wall there are a network of us small independents and we often share info so welcome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True, very true... That is why I have been low key!... lol

If anything maybe I can help some members get better pricing on parts such as Brembo, Ohlins, or Marchesini to name a few. Like I mentioned here to help...

Thanks!

·
Administrator
13,030 Posts
Hi Mike and welcome to Ducati.ms

1 - 5 of 5 Posts