Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

381 - 388 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I see someone cleaned the mess of the resident post whore, good thing
And if it weren't me then it would be Davey.J ... and if not him then it would be Belter. Someone will ALWAYS be the one with the highest post count. You gonna call them whores too?

If you couldn't complain about me you'd have to find someone else to call names ... my oh my .. whatever would you do ... no one to belittle to make you feel better about yourself?? Mighty big of ya!

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,374 Posts
Someone will ALWAYS be the one with the highest post count. You gonna call them whores too?
Having a high post count does not make someone a post whore. While post count does have a bearing on things, it also has to do with the frequency of the posts, as well as the relevence of the posts.

·
Registered
632 Posts
And if it weren't me then it would be Davey.J ... and if not him then it would be Belter. Someone will ALWAYS be the one with the highest post count. You gonna call them whores too?

If you couldn't complain about me you'd have to find someone else to call names ... my oh my .. whatever would you do ... no one to belittle to make you feel better about yourself?? Mighty big of ya!

View attachment 975643
At least you recognize yourself, seeing a problem is the first step to heal an addiction

I never called you names, just stating a fact. Funny you mention belter or Davy.j, these two could make twice the number of posts you do without ever being considered post whore. Why? Because they are always relevant and respectful to anyone. You on the other hand...

Yorik mention the post count VS relevance, and I would add the tone and friendliness of posts. You are very quick to jump on people, attack, borderline disrespectful (or way into it) and from the beginning you act like you own the place. I have seen you numerous time lacking respect to good people here. Too familiar too quick.

Take for example when I posted a picture because the thread was way off topic. It was not pointing only at you, but you jumped on me saying I want to run a show (wtf) and posted a shitty icon. You have to admit posting a page of 2 stroke flat trackers pictures on a sfv4 thread was not a good place. Like your picture of the quoted post, you completely miss the point.

Now can we talk about the new sf again?

·
Registered
61 Posts
So MV Agusta released pictures of the 2020 Brutale 1000 RR. Similar weight and horsepower (identical?) to the V4 Streetfighter, electronic Ohlins, forged wheels, winglets...all the goodies that you would expect from a top tier bike. At $32,999 it is a couple thousand more than a Streetfighter S w/dry clutch option. But it is easier on the eyes than the Streetfighter IMO

2020-MV-Agusta-Brutale-1000-RR-05.jpg

381 - 388 of 388 Posts