Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the Ducati family. I recently bought a Monster 821. This is my first street bike in fact but have ridden on dirt for a couple of years so not a total n00b. (Previously had a DRZ-400e I sold a couple of years back to pay for race tickets.)

Between traveling for work and the weather in Northern California it's been difficult getting some time to ride. (Thankfully today looks promising.)

Mods to date include removal of the rabbit ears for bar end mirrors, a fender eliminator by MotoDynamics and also there integrated LED turn singals/break light. A California throw-back yellow on black plate in process.

Photo from before the mods.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,128 Posts
Welcome to the forum Torero!

Great looking Monster you have there!

Please add your location info to your user profile (the User CP) and enjoy the site!

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You are right down the road from us--come by and visit?

Unlike the last few years, it has been cold and wet. I haven't been riding much either.

-M

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moto, have been planning to. Hearing about your shop was music to my ears. Looking for some frame sliders in the short time.

·
Administrator
12,478 Posts
Hi and welcome Sean, glad to have another Sac Valley member around these parts. There is a large number of forum members from NorCal and here in Sacramento area so I hope to see you on a ride or at a dinner meet up soon.

Reactions: Torero
1 - 6 of 6 Posts