Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi. I am exchanging my Ducati XDiavel for a brand new Multi V4s Full, I'll give the XDiavel in part exchange today and the multi is on the wating list, should get it within a month or so, mean while I will inform myself about what people have to say about it here. I have watched all the videos, test rode it for a weekend and what a machine!!!
I still love the looks of my xdiavel but the comfort and tech on the multi won me over.

·
Registered
2011 Monster 1100 Evo, 2020 Multistrada 1260S, 2008 track 848
36 Posts
Kind of same here, I had a 2011 Monster 1100 and was looking for a long distance tourer bike. I found the Multi 1200 perfect for what I wanted. But I couldn't let the Monster go, so I eventually kept both :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kind of same here, I had a 2011 Monster 1100 and was looking for a long distance tourer bike. I found the Multi 1200 perfect for what I wanted. But I couldn't let the Monster go, so I eventually kept both :)
I wish I could have kept both, I do not have the space though and it might hace come with divorce papers, so better to keep only one mistress!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts