Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did it finally pulled the trigger and got a 12 White touring. Thought alot and decided I am just not ready for the new tech on the 13 and would be happy on a 12. I do think I will change the screen and wonder what you guys think of the Cee Bailey screen and what size to get

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome to the site, I can't help you on the screen as I'm not familiar. Try a search I'm sure its been adressed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The Cee Bailey site

Welcome Scott. I just took delivery of a 20 inch Cee Bailey that I'll mount tomorrow - I'll have some feedback soon. But Warrior is right - use the search function and you will find that a few people have tried new windshields - like EVERYBODY.

The Cee Bailey site has a page on how to measure for the right height.

·
Premium Member
12,385 Posts
I'm 5' 9"
and the stock screen with Aztec spacers is fine for me . Now if I sit real tall in the saddle and back some, I can get the buffetting that some really complain about ...

A new screen is not high on my priority list , and I'm confused with everyones opinions on which is best...

Have fun deciding and riding...

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,716 Posts
Cee Bailey makes great products, unfortunately the only way to really determine if a screen works for YOU is to try it yourself.

Welcome and enjoy :)

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
between 5'8 and 5'9- shrinking ya know, and the stock screen in the low position ='s no buffeting for me, wind hiss is there but with ear plugs not an issue
congrats, I hope to actually join the tribe here in the near future

·
Premium Member
2012 multistrada 1200 / 2019 hypermotard 950
346 Posts
uploadfromtaptalk1349543899390.jpg New Sport screen by Puig. Offer dark,light,n clear. On backorder now but should be coming this month. Motivation is site i ordered from.

Sent from my C771 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks all. I wish I didn't have to wait this week to get it but hey have to work to pay for it.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Well I did it finally pulled the trigger and got a 12 White touring. Thought alot and decided I am just not ready for the new tech on the 13 and would be happy on a 12. I do think I will change the screen and wonder what you guys think of the Cee Bailey screen and what size to get
Congrats on the new bike. I too am fine with Ohlins, but Sachs hasn't even had a fair shake yet. Post some pics of the new bike.....Fwiw..go though Evansville each year on way to Carmi for bow hunting

·
Registered
386 Posts
Try aztec spacers with the stock screen first. Works great for me on my 2012.

I try not to buy the first year of a refresh. the 2013 suspension may be great but I'd prefer not to be the test subject. My ohlins have been flawless so far. One of the best stock suspensions on the market.

·
Super Moderator
5,859 Posts
+1 on Aztec spacers, elegant solution, quite satisfied even after sequential 8 hour riding days.

·
Registered
42 Posts
+1 on Aztecs. I opted for the Ducati performance accessory screen. Slightly larger and slight upturn at top lip. Perfect for me I'm 6'2".

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 13 of 13 Posts