Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am one of you now!!

Picked up my 2010 Evo SP from "apessino" on the forums on Sat!!
What a great guy, with a dream garage!

Anyhoo, I need to track down a set of passenger pegs, any ideas?
Also, I'd like to get my hands on a baffle for the Termi 2-1 exhaust. Not because I want it to be quieter, but in order to pass inspection when I bring it into Canada. Or if I start to get flak for noise violations in the city...

Can anyone help me out? :)

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
I am one of you now!!

Picked up my 2010 Evo SP from "apessino" on the forums on Sat!!
What a great guy, with a dream garage!

Anyhoo, I need to track down a set of passenger pegs, any ideas?
Also, I'd like to get my hands on a baffle for the Termi 2-1 exhaust. Not because I want it to be quieter, but in order to pass inspection when I bring it into Canada. Or if I start to get flak for noise violations in the city...

Can anyone help me out? :)

I have both items taken off my bike. Make me a Reasonable Offer.

Never Used !!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrats on your hyper purchase. Apessino's low mile hyper looked awesome and very well maintained. Very nice collection of bikes for sure! I really like his Red Carbon Diavel. :D

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Do they really check noise level for the inspection ?

I dont have experience with importing a bike from US to Canada
But I did the inspection when I moved my Hyper from ON to QC. The guy who did the inspection told me it was the exact same thing with bikes from US.
They barely started the bike, made sure all the light were working, tried the brake while pushing the bike... and that was it.
I passed with success 15min and 75$ later.

Congrats on the purchase !

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do they really check noise level for the inspection ?

I dont have experience with importing a bike from US to Canada
But I did the inspection when I moved my Hyper from ON to QC. The guy who did the inspection told me it was the exact same thing with bikes from US.
They barely started the bike, made sure all the light were working, tried the brake while pushing the bike... and that was it.
I passed with success 15min and 75$ later.

Congrats on the purchase !
I don't think so, I'm just thinking ahead because I live in Edmonton and they've been cracking down with noise bylaws lately. So it might be good to have a baffle to throw in when I need to.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
I don't think so, I'm just thinking ahead because I live in Edmonton and they've been cracking down with noise bylaws lately. So it might be good to have a baffle to throw in when I need to.
Pic of Pegs and Baffle Both Taken Off My Bike When New!!!

Green tape holding in mounting bolts .

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So, as my luck would have it, 1sicmofo is too busy being a "sic mofo" to help out a poor Canadian like me ;) Just kidding man, I know you're busy.

So once again, is there ANYONE who is willing to hook me up with their passenger pegs (whole assembly) and Termi 2-to-1 baffle??

Puh-leeeeease?

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
So, as my luck would have it, 1sicmofo is too busy being a "sic mofo" to help out a poor Canadian like me ;) Just kidding man, I know you're busy.

So once again, is there ANYONE who is willing to hook me up with their passenger pegs (whole assembly) and Termi 2-to-1 baffle??

Puh-leeeeease?
If it wasnt a Pain in the Ass to ship to Canada I Would Have . :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still think you got a signal crossed somewhere with the post office. If it was that much of a pain, no one would do it ;)

But I understand, thanks for trying.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No one has passenger pegs kicking around that they're willing to part with??

:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts