Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With 1,600 miles! It's like new. I'm very luck to have found her.
I have been lusting after a Hypermotard for almost 4 years. Funny enough I never rode one ever. I have owned Supermotos before.

Well today I rode my new Hyper for the first time and it's everything I was expecting and more. Coming from a Supermoto I was expecting the bike to feel big and heavy but I was pleasantly surprised how nimble it is.

Also she's a nice match and compliment to my 1199.

I see a long bright future together. More pics to come after more mods this weekend! :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sweet find, only 1,600 miles, Wow! My 08 1100S is impossible to ride without a grin ear to ear!

With 1,600 miles! It's like new. I'm very luck to have found her.
I have been lusting after a Hypermotard for almost 4 years. Funny enough I never rode one ever. I have owned Supermotos before.

Well today I rode my new Hyper for the first time and it's everything I was expecting and more. Coming from a Supermoto I was expecting the bike to feel big and heavy but I was pleasantly surprised how nimble it is.

Also she's a nice match and compliment to my 1199.

I see a long bright future together. More pics to come after more mods this weekend!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Congratulations on your sweet new ride, and welcome to the world of air-cooled Hypers!

·
1st Gen Hypermotard Hooligan
992 Posts
Congrats!! I'll bet it feels like a new bike with such low mileage. Yup, they are nimble alright. :smile2:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice find! Have the timing belts been done? I would get them done asap if not, as Ducati recommends them to be replaced after 2 years I think.

Funnily enough, I saw Victor from Motoclub post this up, but judging by the track photo this isn't Victor? Enjoy the bike!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice find! Have the timing belts been done? I would get them done asap if not, as Ducati recommends them to be replaced after 2 years I think.

Funnily enough, I saw Victor from Motoclub post this up, but judging by the track photo this isn't Victor? Enjoy the bike!
Victor did take the photo!
But it's my bike, and that is me in the track pic :)

And sure enough, I did have Moto Club change the belts, and oil, and tires.

Cheers!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Awesome! I have a 748S for track duty only. Hyper is my city ride as well =)

I'll be at Chuckwalla May 13 & 14th with SoCal track days, should be a fun time!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts