Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Bought my '99 750SS (yellow, half-faired) in college in 2010; didn't have any extra cash to put much into it back then, but enjoyed riding around with a few friends. Graduated, moved to Denver, job, married, kid, etc. and long story short, it's been garaged for the last 6 years until a couple weeks ago when I finally got the motivation and some free time to start fixing it up and get out again. Got it running without any issues, surprising, (just a bit larger CC bill this month) and waiting on new tires (and registration) right now. Don't have any good pics readily available, since it's still on stands and partially torn-apart in the semi-messy garage, but I've got a few questions I'll try to get in the correct forums and include extra details, photos, etc. there.

Paul

·
Administrator
12,297 Posts
Welcome Paul, glad you got the bike out of hibernation and are rockin' it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also had a yellow 1/2 fairing 750ss! It was my first real bike, and even in 2015, when mine was 14 years old, it was still a head turner. The bike has a feel to it that, while not looking modern, still gets attention and performs admirably while on the street. Glad you're back on it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts