Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
...and now basically we know everything there is to know about you :D.

welcome to the forum, good group of people. Tell us more about yourself and your bike when you get a chance.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Bike looks great but who put those AMS stickers on it? ...... and can you really read the licence plate from behind the bike???
Interesting exhaust bracket ... do it yourself?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bike looks great but who put those AMS stickers on it? ...... and can you really read the licence plate from behind the bike???
Interesting exhaust bracket ... do it yourself?
Thanks. AMS in Dallas for a photo shoot, coming off when Carbon one's come in. Yes to plate. Martin Brothers here in Dallas made it for AMS. AMS plans to sell them.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome

Hey, welcome to the forum! Awesome Streetfighter! The Termignoni looks really great stacked on the side!

Welcome to the Ducati Family!

Ciao

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Alreet..

Good looking fighter that , but i dont know how you lot get away with that plate where it is, when you get pulled for not stopping at a junction correctly.:D

·
Registered
188 Posts
My name is Chris and I picked up my Streetfighter S in June.

Great looking S. I was wondering how you did the exhaust hanger? Interesting tidy tail! Do you have any rear shots?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hanger

The guys a AMS here in Dallas had the Martin Brother Chopper guys make it. They are going to start selling them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts