Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been riding over 45 years and have somehow missed owning a Ducati until now. I've owned and ridden scores of other motorcycles from all over the world and thought it was time to sample a Multistrada. So today I brought home a 2010 S Touring that I will be setting up and enjoying on the great roads here in Northern California (and likely beyond). Looking forward to learning a lot here and enjoying the experiences of others.

Mike

·
Administrator
13,622 Posts
Hi Mike, welcome to the site. Where are you from in Nor Cal? It would be great to see you out on the road.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Mike, welcome to the site. Where are you from in Nor Cal? It would be great to see you out on the road.
Ride mostly in Sonoma County and Napa County. I get to the mountains when it's not snowing!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome to the forum and more importantly, to Ducati's! Riding these works of art is highly addictive. (y)

·
Señor Member
8,576 Posts
Look for the West Coast Meet coming in June and hopefully you’ll join us.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Look for the West Coast Meet coming in June and hopefully you’ll join us.
That sounds like a good thing to put on the calendar. I can round up a small flock from the area and make them join in too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts