Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just wanted to intro my self I just got a 99 748 in great condition. I never rode a Ducati before but I always loved the look and sound I couldn't pass this deal up. Now that I have it im in love!!!!

Well if there is anyone else in Oklahoma City area that owns a Duc or would like to ride let me know!

Also I am looking for a lower right side Fairing in yellow if anyone knows were I can get a new one at let me know! I cant post in the classifieds yet!!!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well just wanted to intro my self I just got a 99 748 in great condition. I never rode a Ducati before but I always loved the look and sound I couldn't pass this deal up. Now that I have it im in love!!!!

Well if there is anyone else in Oklahoma City area that owns a Duc or would like to ride let me know!

Also I am looking for a lower right side Fairing in yellow if anyone knows were I can get a new one at let me know! I cant post in the classifieds yet!!!!!

My duc (2001 st4) is in wellington TX, thats not that far.
I could not pass a deal last oct.............with only 1200 miles it was like new.
where did you buy? at the ducati/bmw/vespa dealership @ oklahoma city?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome,
Check out Eric at Colvin Motorcycles on 3845 NW10th St, He knows just about all there is to know about Ducs and also races a Duc Flattracker. Best time to catch him is late afternoon.
or pm me and I'll give you the cell #.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey

I bought it from someone selling it out of Norman, Its a 99 748 with 18k but very well taken care of and alot of carbon parts, mono and bi tail sections, race stand and others. Picked it up for 4500. It has one little scratch on the little bubble that sticks out on the right lower fairing hints the need for the new one.

I work around that area of nw 10th so ill have to check it out I will need someone good who can show me the ropes on how to work on her. Well it seems everyone here is very friendly and helpful so I look foward to meeting people and hopefully not having to ask a lot of technical or trouble questions!!

·
Premium Member
12,237 Posts
Good show..Have a ball with your new toy..Don't be shy about askin questions about your ride or riding...there is a ton of great info here ,and people are more than willing to help out .Check out advice for new owners and sift thru all the info and take what applies to your situation Savour and Enjoy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts