Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Multistrada 950, 2018 Desert Sled, 2008 VFR800
488 Posts
I kinda like the look of it really. I think it looks better than the new monster. It would come down to which motor do you prefer: Testa or superquad. The gearing is lowered for street riding so it should be more responsive than the 959 Panigale.
I don't really have a problem with the pricing. This is market right now (and similar to the 959 pricing). I saw all the pricing increases coming last year. There is low supply, and last year the material costs were fixed for the manufacturer. Now this year they are having to pay more for the materials, etc. So, last year was the time to sell the used toys and buy new (highest resale, new purchase prices held with previous year). Now every one (in many industries) is making up for the lost year of 2020.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I'm wondering how the heat is between the two bike (V2 vs V4) on warm days (90*F +). I have only ridden the new Multi V4S and did not have an issue on a cool day (70's *F), but some of the people I ride with in Texas say the V4 is too hot.
I rode a friends monster 1200S this weekend (70*F's) and did not have any heat issues.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I see the tail exhaust, trellis sub, and those Gold wheels. I just like gold wheels!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts