Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was on Ducati's web-page this morning around 2am and was looking at the streetfighter and this is what pulled up under the engine performance tab,

Looks like Ducati leaked some info on the new SF,, Cant wait looks like it will still carry the heart of a superbike.. SWEEEEEEEEEET...

From there looked at some other pages to see the difference in the new SF evo, but there was only SF S specs and when I went back to this page it was back to normal.

I think they were working on there web page and maybe uploaded a page by accident when previewing the page,, So when the launch comes they just press launch and its there...

Well ladies hold on to your shorts..

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
hmmmm..... gonna use the multistrada / Diaval 1200 motor in it. I guess its engine maintenance will be better for the owner...

Here's an idea Ducati: aluminum or steel tank...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmmm..... gonna use the multistrada / Diaval 1200 motor in it. I guess its engine maintenance will be better for the owner...

Here's an idea Ducati: aluminum or steel tank...
Looks like the super bike engine, 170hp thats gonna rip your face off under WOT...

·
Bon Vivant
11,129 Posts
I don't see a mention of a wet clutch or the 11 degree engine.
Someone else mentioned that it would be the Evo model and drop the S model and if it is an SP that could mean an aluminum tank too...

Wow, that would be a sweet bike!!! I want!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don't see a mention of a wet clutch or the 11 degree engine.
Someone else mentioned that it would be the Evo model and drop the S model and if it is an SP that could mean an aluminum tank too...

Wow, that would be a sweet bike!!! I want!!!!
Or the 15k service, both that and the 11 degree are mentioned on the other bikes using that engine. The power is also exactly what the sbk puts down. Interesting.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Wow that thing will be crazy! I thought ours were wheelie prone... Lol this one might hurt a lot of noobs.

There goes the value of ours down if this is true :(

Oh well still love this bike!

·
Registered
549 Posts
I'd regrefully trade the wet clutch for an aluminum tank. 1198 motor over 1098 current is prolly equal.

If the new one has aluminum tank i'd very seriously consider it.

Or if Ducati would just make an aluminum tank and charge few hundred dollars for existing owners I'd DEFINITELY do that. c'mon asso's, I'll be a Ducati owner for life if you'll fix your design fuck-up.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
If the new Streetfighter does have an aluminum tank I doubt Ducati will make current owners a deal on an aluminum tank. In my opinion they should just give them to us, but I know that's not going to happen. Judging by their actions with the tank lawsuit and the fact that their resolution to the problem was to offer smaller replacement tanks made of the same plastic. WTF kind of resolution is that? Even if there is an aluminum tank on the 2012 Streetfighter Ducati will probably make some small changes to it just so it won't fit the earlier models just to give us all another FU. I think Ducati might enjoy playing mind games with people. Who knows.

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,234 Posts
Was on Ducati's web-page this morning around 2am and was looking at the streetfighter and this is what pulled up under the engine performance tab,

Looks like Ducati leaked some info on the new SF,, Cant wait looks like it will still carry the heart of a superbike.. SWEEEEEEEEEET...

From there looked at some other pages to see the difference in the new SF evo, but there was only SF S specs and when I went back to this page it was back to normal.

I think they were working on there web page and maybe uploaded a page by accident when previewing the page,, So when the launch comes they just press launch and its there...

Well ladies hold on to your shorts..
So what say you about MCN claiming your post is a total fabrication/lie?
I mean it does say you found this page, not someone else.
Or is this a conspiracy in the making?

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Beginning of November we'll know it for sure if it is

1 - 20 of 32 Posts